Here’s a quick video showing you how to make objects in PowerPoint Part 2! This time around I wanted to show how to create a bed. I chose this object because it allows you to overlap multiple shapes which I think can get quite confusing, so I wanted to show you how to do it.
Instructions in the video are listed below:
- Make a rectangle and add equal pillars either side.
- Use the rectangle shape with rounded corners to create a natural mattress shape.
- Use the same shape for the pillow and duvet.
- You can now add optional decoration using any shapes.
- To remove the background from an image: Select 'Picture Format' and 'Remove Background'. It often won't remove the background properly so you will need to select 'Mark Areas To Keep' and do some of it manually.